Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Questions

Hey everyone! Here is a survey I found on a friend's blog. Feel free to write your own answers in the comments.


1. What does your MySpace headline mean?
Well, on MySpace it is "The Drama of Existence searches for its own Truth," which basically means that if we are truly living, we are seeking the Truth. Not what the world tells us is truth, but what the drama inside us desires: Christ.

2. Elaborate on your default photo:
At the TAC summer program dinner. Good times...

3. What's your middle name?
Elizabeth

4. What is your current relationship status?
blessed with many awesome friends

5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?:
A tan a-line skirt, and a salmon colored cap-sleeve shirt. Earlier I had on a white 3/4 length sweater, but it got too hot. (98, I think)

6. What is your current problem?
I have to rehearse the entire Bruch concerto tomorrow by memory, and I am nervous.

7. What do you love the most?
God, Life, people (family and friends), beauty, chocolate, and good books and movies. Not to mention great times.

8. What makes you most happy?
doing what I'm supposed to do

9. Are you musically inclined?
Considering I'm giving a senior recital here pretty soon, I would say so.

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
I would have smiled at or talked to all those people that needed it, like the people you randomly meet at the gas station or in the checkout line.

11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day what would you be?
a bird: I would fly around the world

12. Ever have a near death experience?
maybe not so near death as most

13. Name an obvious quality you have:
I'm an organizer and a listener

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
I have several songs simultaneously in my head, most notably "Far Away" by Nickelback, and "Dreaming of You" by Selena, because my 3 year old sister sings it all day (Selena, not Nickelback).

15. Who did you cut and paste this from?:
the one, the only, Nicole Habashy

16. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
Christa Cannizarro, Mahatma Ghandi, Kelly Ripa, Sting, Don McLean

17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
not exactly

18. Have you ever gotten in a fight?
yes

19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?
not solo

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
face, smile, how they treat other people (sorry, that's 3)

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
hot chocolate or chai tea latte

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
no

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
YES!! Beauty and the Beast is the BEST movie.

26. Did you have braces?
not now, but I did

27. Are you comfortable with your height?
very much so

28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done?
I'm not very experienced in the romance department, but a good friend of mine said that I am beautiful.

29. Do you speak any other languages?
spanish, a little italian, and I know a song in irish

30. What's your favorite smell?
rain, Ralph Lauren Blue

3 comments:

Publius said...

I reckon I'll be the first to give this a shot...

1. What does your MySpace headline mean? Mine is "The Love You Take Is Equal To The Love You Make" it's the last line of the last song The Beatles ever recorded and I think it rings true.


2. Elaborate on your default photo:
My sister caught me playing guitar (which is what I'm usually doing when she's running around with a camera)

3. What's your middle name?
William

4. What is your current relationship status?
*sigh* single...

5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?: Jimi Hendrix T-shirt, Levi Jeans


6. What is your current problem?
I don't have a ride to work tomorrow...

7. What do you love the most?
God, Family, Music, Friends, Simple things

8. What makes you most happy?
Music, most definitely

9. Are you musically inclined?
Not as much as I would like to be

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be? I would be nicer to some people, I would have said the right thing to the person who needed it, I would just try to do everything better.


11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day what would you be?
Well I would probably be a bird too, but I want to be a hawk or an eagle, that way *I'm* the predator

12. Ever have a near death experience?
My entire life is a near death experience and it continues to get nearer all the time.

13. Name an obvious quality you have: I work well at organizing under pressure.

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? "Visions of Johanna" by you can guess who


15. Who did you cut and paste this from?: Miss Sarah Brungardt of course


16. Name someone with the same b-day as you: February 20th: Ansel Adams, Sidney Poitier, Kurt Cobain.


17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
I don't think I've ever vandalized anything because I can't afford to replace it.

18. Have you ever gotten in a fight? Not a physical one, but that's probably because I shoot my enemies before they can get that close. ;-)


19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? certainly not


20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Oh most definitely the eyes, and that's what usually keeps my attention.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? I don't *usually* get anything from Starbucks.

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? Well that's kind of silly question. If I had do you think I'd remember to tell you about it?


25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Not voluntarily


26. Did you have braces? I did, thank the Lord that's over with


27. Are you comfortable with your height? don't care


28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done?
For me or in general? Well the answer to the first one is nothing, and I don't really know what the most romantic thing anyone has ever done is.

29. Do you speak any other languages? Spanish pretty well, a tiny bit of German


30. What's your favorite smell? Orange blossoms and rain

riskitall said...

Well, I totally have to do this!

1. What does your MySpace headline mean? Don't have one (I know, BORING JEN!)


2. Elaborate on your default photo:
I don't have one (auggh!!! I'm out of it!)

3. What's your middle name?
Frances (that's with an 'E' thank you.)

4. What is your current relationship status?
On my second husband... :)jk- single.

5. What EXACTLY are you wearing right now?: A maroon t-shirt that says 'wild angels' on it under a picture of a motorcycle over the number 92, that is over a gray t-shirt and I have on jean capris.
(it said exactly.)


6. What is your current problem?
I have a cold.

7. What do you love the most?
The most? God... then of course family/friends, music, life...

8. What makes you most happy?
When God smiles at me through someone else... also when you are having a bad time of it and you hear one of your favorite songs on the radio... also many other things...

9. Are you musically inclined?
I play violin and piano and I love to sing... does that make me inclined? (What does that mean exactly?)

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be? Hmmm... I wouldn't have changed anything. Life is how it is. But maybe I would have talked to that one person instead of just staring at him. ;)


11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day what would you be?
I'd be a bird too... sorry, the idea of flying around the world is too much to pass up!

12. Ever have a near death experience?
Well, I ate food with poison on it once... that's about it.

13. Name an obvious quality you have: I'm mean? I don't know, someone help me out here.

14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now? "Live and let die" where did THAT come from???


15. Who did you cut and paste this from?: The amazing Sir Hall.


16. Name someone with the same b-day as you: My friend's mom, Judy Garland, Tara Lipinski...


17. Have you ever vandalized someone's private property?
Darn, no.

18. Have you ever gotten in a fight? Heck yeah!


19. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience? *gasp* you're kidding?


20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Oh jeez, the smile.

21. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Ha, you think I can afford that stuff? IF I do though, an Italian ice (they serve that at Starbucks right?)

23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico? sounds inviting.


25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows? Good gracious yes.


26. Did you have braces? I do... AUGH!!!!!!!!!!


27. Are you comfortable with your height? ummmm... sort of.


28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done?
For me? Are you kidding? You think anyone, any BOY would care enough to do something romantic for me? *sigh*

29. Do you speak any other languages? No, but I'm learning. Wait, ubbi-dubbi, huh Sarah?:)


30. What's your favorite smell? Ha, definiely rain and summer nights (and whatever 'he' wears. UMMMMHMMMM!!!)

riskitall said...

And Sir Hall, I say, how are you?