Wednesday, January 03, 2007

from Vitus Speaks:

1. Favorite devotion or prayer to Jesus
The Psalms

2. Favorite Marian devotion or prayer
The Rosary

3. Do you wear a scapular or medal?
Yes, a scapular medal actually

4. Do you have holy water in your home?
Yes

5. Do you "offer up" your sufferings?
I try

6. Do you observe First Fridays and First Saturdays?
Fridays yes; not always Saturdays

7. Do you go to Eucharistic Adoration? How Frequently?
Yes; every week (at least at school)

8. Are you a Saturday evening Mass person or a Sunday morning Mass person?
Usually Sunday

9. Do you say prayers at mealtime?
Yes

10. Favorite saints
Lots of Biblical figures (David, Isaac, Rebecca, etc.), Thomas Aquinas, Elizabeth Ann Seton, Cecilia (the last two my patrons)

11. Can you recite the Apostles' Creed by heart?
Yes

12. Do you usually say short prayers (aspirations) during the course of the day?
I try

13. Bonus Question: When you pass by an automobile accident or other serious mishap, do you say a quick prayer for the folks involved?
Yes; my mom taught me to say a 'Hail Mary.'


hmm...I don't know who else is currently reading this blog anymore, but I'll try to tag John Hall...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still checking in every now and again! When do you go back to school again?

Pax,
John

Adeoamata said...

"Favorite saints... Elizabeth Ann Seton, Cecilia (the last two my patrons)"

Happy feast day!
-Elizabeth T from TAC

Adeoamata said...

Thanks for visiting-
I was in '07 but took off this year to do medical school prerequisites- so I'll be in '08 next August.